Dallisgrass looks and acts like crabgrass- until you try to prevent or get rid of it.
Spring weeds are popping up.
Red Thread and Dollar Spot are 2 of the most prevalent diseases we see on late summer lawns. The humidity we had experienced over the last 2 weeks along with cool, dew inducing nights are perfect for fungus growth. The good news is relief is in sight! Red thread first appears as small (quarter […]
Crabgrass and Nutsedge, late summer’s invasive weeds.
Stumped by what to give Mom for Mother’s Day? We have some ideas.
Is your spring lawn looking less than perfect? Here is what we are seeing on lawns in Massachusetts right now.
- Well Isn’t That Dandy? May 6, 2014
- LYME DISEASE: The Difficulties Diagnosing An Epidemic April 17, 2014
- Do you like the look of lichens? April 1, 2014
- WINTER MOTH March 29, 2014
- SPRING FEVER March 29, 2014