Dallisgrass looks and acts like crabgrass- until you try to prevent or get rid of it.
Spring weeds are popping up.
Red Thread and Dollar Spot are 2 of the most prevalent diseases we see on late summer lawns. The humidity we had experienced over the last 2 weeks along with cool, dew inducing nights are perfect for fungus growth. The good news is relief is in sight! Red thread first appears as small (quarter […]
Crabgrass and Nutsedge, late summer’s invasive weeds.
Is your spring lawn looking less than perfect? Here is what we are seeing on lawns in Massachusetts right now.
- Well Isn’t That Dandy? May 6, 2014
- LYME DISEASE: The Difficulties Diagnosing An Epidemic April 17, 2014
- Do you like the look of lichens? April 1, 2014
- WINTER MOTH March 29, 2014
- SPRING FEVER March 29, 2014